About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Hime Gyaru La Pafait style Bunny Room wear // Tinkerbell gums

Hello princesses,

how are you princesses, I hope fine.
Well I am so sorry that I didn't blog a whole week but I was very sick and was only in bed with fever. I had a bad kidney infection.(,,#゚Д゚)
</////< I am still not healthy but it gets better and better every day.
My boyfriend always made me tea and a hot bottle.
I also drink a lot of medicine for nausea (And no I am not pregnant xD )and the medicine is pink ^~^ !! But I don't like how it taste, like peppermint... (゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)
My honey also bought me some Tinkerbell Gums.
They are so cute. You can buy them from a lot of series like "My little Pony" or "Disney's Nemo"




 I ordered something new at Rakuten from Sachya.
I saw this room wear on a lot of Tumblr pictures and was so happy that I found it.
It is the same one which is in the La Pafait Lucky Bag 2013.
Here you find the link.
Here some shop pictures, you can buy it in different colors ^^





Today's new room wear , pink/ white








I love this room wear and I think I will also wear it outside its too cute just for home XD.
What do you think?
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home