About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

More new arivals! Ma*rs, Liz Lisa, Yumetenbo ~ new Monster High ribbon

Hello princesses,

yeahhh more stuff arrived here in america! I am so glad!
I orderd some new clothes and I am so happy with them.


Today's new stuff


Item: Ma*rs/ black elegant Baby doll
Himena has the same Baby doll, and finally I have it too.
It looks so elegant I love it! It came with a serperate Choker

..

Brooch detail ^^

And the Choker ^~^

2 Item: Liz Lisa Flower dress
I am very happy with the dress. It has the perfect lengh and is very very comfortable. I really love how it feels on my skin it is so soft. I love the fabric!


3 Item: Titanic Heart of the Ocean necklace
Since I am a small girl, I want the Titanic necklace.
I know for the most of you it is very childish xD! But Gosh I am so in love with it. First I wanted to buy it in pink then I decide to buy the original color blue ^~^ <3
If you like it you can find it very cheap on Ebay ^^


4 Item Yumetenbo Flower Hime Bear jacket. Colour Baby Pink.
I am so in love with this jacket. It's super cute and so warm. I love the big hat !!!!



Rose Print ^~^




5 Item Yumetenbo pink bow flat boots.
Me and my boyfriend took a walk yesterday and we walk through the snow almost 2 hours and my feet were still warm ^~^ !


DreamV~ yumetenbo Hime Babydoll, color baby pink
I love this Baby doll so so so much ! It looks a little bit like a dress from Himenas collection ^~^ !! 
It unfortunately size LL so a little bit too big at my bust but it's ok. 



And last but not least a cheap Baby doll from Ebay 
I really like it and use it as room wear. I think it's really cute.
And it was so cheap. Ok the quality is well... ok not awesome but it was just 6.65 Usd include shipping so really cheap ^^


That's it with my newest buys ^^.
Oh yeah before I forget. I decorated my own Monster High Bow ^^.
The Big black bow is from Tralala and I glued a small Bow over it from Monster High. I really like how it looks.
There was a big stain on the Tralala bow and I can't remove it. I try to wash it. But now you can't see it. And I really like the result.
What do you think ?


We had snow again It's so cold again !!! o(>< )o o( ><)o!! 
And I thought now it's getting a bit warmer.. well I don;t care because I have a warm jacket here and boots from Yumetenbo! xD
XD me sitting in the snow !!




Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home