About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Cinema Texas Chainsaw// some small buys// hime gyaru coord

Hello princesses,

This week my boyfriend went with me in the new Texas Chainsaw movie in 3D. We both really love horror movies, so I was so happy that we can watch one.
The movie was okay. Some really good scenes, but all in all only an okay movie. I wasn't scared all the time... :{

We ate Popcorn and drank Cola ^^

We took this picture inside the cinema with our 3D glases xD
Yeahh we sat exactly in the middle of the cinema in the last seat row.  
xD me with the movie poster 
This is such a funny picture. XD I must take a picture in front of it ! Mini Sui 
I also took a picture of me and my boyfriend <3 I like his smile here so much Awwwww~
I also took some random pictures for you.
I especially love to take food pictures for you. XD They have so much awesome food here in America, and I want to try it all ! Gosh I really love the food, also when it is not always healthy.

I love these drops. They are from Hershey's. And they are with white chocolate and cookies, seriously the best chocolate I ever ate!
XD, this picture looks a bit strange, but it was my first Corn-dog  I saw a lot of American TV shows likes "Everyone loves Raymond" and I really wanted to eat one.  And Gosh it is so good !!! I love Corn-dogs! 

This is a sweet strudel filled with cherry's  It is really sweet like we have the apple strudel in Germany but with different flavors ^^ And on the top is some sweet syrup ^^
Hahaha my boyfriend took this random picture of me when I jump over the bed. It looks so funny ! And u can see my bunny ears from my Cardigan

Finally they restocked the Monster High stuff. After Christmas almost everything was sold out. And I am looking for a special series called "SCARIS City of Frights" from the Monster High dolls.. but they were almost sold out ! ...

... I only found Frankie Stein and Draculaura from the series. I am looking for Rochelle Goyle, Jinafire Long and Skelita Calavera. You can check them out here (I want the first 3 in that picture ^^)

  My boyfriend  bought me some random stuff! I forgot my money at home! Thanks so much honey T^T!!! <3<3<3
And I bought the Draculaura doll from Monster high the series "SCARIS City of Frights"  Finally I have my first doll from the series!
Hello Kitty Bubble Bath, My Melody Plush PEZ, Two Monster High Hair bows and M&M's 
After I was home I directly  tried out my new Bubble bath ^^.
It smells so good like Strawberry and Vanilla ^~^ !
I love it! <3

My Draculaura *^* She is my favorite Character ever !!! I Love her !!




Today's Hime Gyaru outfit


Cardigan: Princess Melody
Skirt: eight2Nine
Tights: K mart
Shoes, Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Hairflowers: Handmade by Alexandra Voelker
Bag: My Melody Vivitix
Coat: Liz Lisa








Love,






SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home