About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New stuff arrived: Ma*rs, Princess Melody, Listen Flavor and Creepyyeah

Hello princesses,

Yeah finally I ordered some new stuff.
From my favorite japanese Brands and also some other stuff xD.
I am so in love with my new things.\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/
First a Baby doll which I bought from Creepyyeah.
she also sells some clothes here.

It's so cute but I have to wear under it my new white shirt ^^
The next package was from Gorgeous Barbie.
They sell a lot of japanese Brand stuff! check their shop it's amazing and the shipping is also very very fast.
\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ
If wou were interested in something write them a Facebook message or an Mail:  gorgeousbarbie_jp@yahoo.com

My Ma*rs Baby doll, I love the print so much!




My new beloved Princess Melody Poncho !
Gosh I love it so much ! It's just perfect and so fluffy and warm !!!










And my last new buy is a amazing Barbie necklace.I bought it on Ebay. It's pink gold! I love it so much! I was looking so long for a nice Barbie necklace and finally I found the perfect necklace.


Also finally my Tenso package arrived! I am so happy. 
I ordered some stuff from  Listen flavor.


And here my first Listen flavor shirt.
I really love it !
I got also a Postcard and a free folder from Listen flavor *yeahh*





Love,





SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home