About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Lamb chop plushi and food shopping // Ma*rs Gyaru outfit

Hello Princesses,

(^-^*)/コンチャ! I  also took some random pictures from our everyday life the last two days. We went a little bit Food shopping and yesterday my Boyfriend has also his first Band practice...( ゚▽゚)/
Hot chocolate in the morning with colorful marshmallows !

My breakfast on that day xD  A Liverwurst bread and a half Baloney Bagel with cream-cheese.
At the Band practice...
Me when I watched the Band practice...

As I said  before we went food shopping a little bit. There we met my boyfriends sister with her Baby. Gosh the Baby is so sweet. It's a boy and he always laughed when he see me. I could steal him! (>ω<*)ノノ♥
Loook so many pop- tarts Awwwww~

He is so so so cute !!!!!
I bought at the supermarket also a Tinkerbell Balloon and a Lamb chop plush. I always want a Lamb chop plush ! (o*・ω・)ノ
I saw it in one of my favorite TV shows, the Nanny with Fran Fine.
There was also a Lamb chop episode! And now I have my own Lamb chop !!!!(*≧▽≦)
XD I found a Tinkerbell Balloon...

... for 2 $ so we bought it, I am such a child

A screenshot from the TV the Nanny. Here u see Fran with the Lamb chop XD




We also bought these two turquoise Donuts! Yummy!

I also try out another casual hairstyle these days and I really like it
It's with two buns. \(o ̄∇ ̄o)/
I use my Prisila Volume curler for it.  It is really easy to do in around 5 minutes.








Today's Ma*rs outfit

(I only make pics of one of the outfits, because the other one u can see one the pictures looked very boring and normal xD)


Babydoll, Sweatshirt, Hairbow: Ma*rs
Skirt: Eight 2 Nine
Boots: Guess




And a random funny picture of me which my honey took loool!
o(>< )o o( ><)o


Love,





SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home