About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Tattoo Monster high // Pizza hut// Code Note

Hello princesses,

How are u? I hope fine. \(^ ^)/
Finally I made a new tattoo. You maybe know I still have two tattoos because I really love tattoos. I know it looks not very Hime to the most of you when you have tattoos but I don't care. I have my own style and I really like tattoos that's why I have some plans for more tattoos. you remember my old post when I made a tattoo ? click here. And here you can see my foot tattoo.
My new tattoo is very small and a skull head with a pink ribbon. I wanted it for so long and since I know Monster high I want this skull head.
I really like Monster high but I didn't make the skull head because of Monster high I really like the design of this skull head it's so so cute it's perfect for me it has a ribbon plush lashes !☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ
My Boyfriend also got a new tattoo. He still have a lot of tattoos all over his body and I really really love that.
So here we go:
The tattoo guy had a Lizard. He was so cute !!! *O*

A kiss before his tattoo starts...

The tattoo guy draw his tattoo.. He was the first, because I was a little bit too scared xD
And here a picture when the tattoo guy made his tattoo.
hahaha, I held his foot when his tattoo was made. He held my hand <3

And here my pictures from my tattoo appointment:
Before  he draw the tattoo. My blank shoulder...
It's the draw on my shoulder...
The outlines...
Let's go colorful...

And my finished result:
It bled a little bit ^^"
My Boyfriend took a short video when I got my tattoo it's really funny I think. I thought he made photos.
Don't be shocked of my skin ∑(O_O;)Shock!!I had a bad allergy and it itched so much. I use cortisone creme now( ̄へ ̄)


After that we went to my favorite restaurant Pizza hut again!
What a awesome day for me. And later at home we watched Piranha a horror movie. It's more funny than horror, I watched it a couple times with my best friend Laura ^^.
Me and my boyfriend. Here he show his new tattoo ^^

the Pizza
Diet Pepsi
Picture is from the homepage!

I also want to show you that I finally have my own account at
CODE NOTE.  \(^▽^*)
I am so happy! Himena also has an account there and a lot of other amazing Hime Gyarus.O(≧∇≦)O
If you want to follow me there or see some of my outfits here you go.
SuiPrincess CODE NOTE 
Himenas CODE NOTE 
If you want you also can make your own account.
I think you need the App for it. It's called Code Note App. You found at the CODE NOTE page. ^^
Have fun! \(^▽^*)/



Today's Rocking Gyaru outfit


Skirt: Eight2nine
Shirt: Teenage Runaway
Necklaces: Batman and Ebay (choker)
Bow: Tralala
Boots: Guess




That's it for today guys |・ω・`)
Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home