About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Snow, snow, snow// New stuff// himekaji coord for winter

Hello princesses,

In the last few days it snowed every day.  Yes, all day long. So the snow is very high here, almost a meter XD.
And oh my god it is so so so so cold !! I always need gloves and a scarf + a hat! I took some random snow pictures for you ^^. To show you how it looks here at the moment...
Click to enlarge .. snow, snow, snow...

Click to enlarge; u can't see me feet.. too much snow .... and then...
....I fall down because the snow was so high and I could't walk in .
.. Cooolllldddd!!!! Poor Sui chan xD

 My boyfriend ordered me a new hat.  Awwww~ it's a Batman hat and he had the same one- Twin hats !! . It was a surprise for me and he gave me it today.  I love it ! It's perfect for winter!
I also found a My Melody PEZ figure in a supermarket. That made me so happy I want it so long and can't find it in Germany.

My new Batman hat ! Ohhh and I need it ! I can say it again and again it's sooo cold here xD

My Melody PEZ and a bubble gum lollipop ^^
And a new christmas card arrived from my parents to my boyfriend and me. Thanks so much! That made me so happy !

I also took some random pictures from food and of course of me and my boyfriend.
We went this week to Burger King! The most of you know that I really love fast food xD. I know it's not healthy. But I think u can eat it from time to time.
As I said we went to Burger King but I don't know why it taste totally different then the Burger King food in Germany.
I can't say it was better or it was worse just different xD
Fast food result ^~^ A whopper, Chicken and fries.

Awwww I took a picture of one of my favorite cereals  here. They look so colourful and taste so good. Every morning we ate together breakfast ^^. It's amazing how many different cereals u can buy here !!!


Sulking picture xD

Ohh yeah I found the best chips on earth. They were so delicious. With ketchup flavour. I can't stop eating them when I open the bag <3 Pure love !




Today's Himekaji outfit

I want to wear hime but well then it's more a himekaji outfit. 
It's more comfortable for winter ! But I really like that outfit ^^


Hat: Princess Melody
Hairflower: Made by Alexandra Voelker
Pullover: Asu- Shibuya undeath
leggins: Calzedonia
Overknee boots: Guess
Bag: Vivitix- My Melody
Necklace: Jesus Diamante



On the back u can see the himegyaru 

Non posing picture but I like it. It's funny^^

Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home