About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My first days in America !!! Visited Walmarkt

Hello princesses,

when I arrived me and and my boyfriend went to Walmart ! It was like heaven for me !!! It is so big !!! I cant describe how much I love Walmart !!!! Its huge ! Of course I took randomly pictures XD
when I was a child we had a Walmart near us.
I don't know why it's for the most only a boring supermarket but I love Walmart XD !!!!
HEAVEN!!!!!!




I want it so bad !!!!!!!

A Monster High bike Awww!!!!!!!

Does it suit me?

Makeup heaven ! they had 6 or 7 sections only for makeup ! Holy shit!

Hello kitty stuff !!!!!

Cereals !!!!! I could eat them all!!!! I never saw so many... This wasnt all...

Awwwwwwwwwwww and fresh milk!
On the next day I was so tired and I almost slept the whole day !
Because the jet lag ! But my Honey showed me a house with a lot of Christmas decoration! I never saw this in my whole life! I think its defiantly too much !! And u waste so much electric...  but it was nice to watch it!


Awwww Winnie the pooh!
The entry to the house .....

Scary Rudolf !




 After that we ate something at Dennys I love this restaurant and stroll a bit through a mall ...
loooool mirror spam pic!

loooool inside the mall...





My food ! It was sooo gooood!!!!!





Today's outfit


Dress: Liz Lisa
Bow: Princess Melody
Choker : La Pafait
Shoes: TaoBao


Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home