About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Flight to America

Hello princesses,

yeahh I´m finally in America and I arrived safe!
But this flight was a horrortrip!
It started at Düsseldorf airport, there my original plane came 4 hours to late <...<!
So they booked a new flight for me, becauce I missed all the following planes.
So I flew from Düsseldorf to Frankfurt, from Frankfurt to Toronto and from Toronto to Philadelphia. And then finally to Albany NY!
But my last flight to Albany was at Sunday moring so I have to spend my night at the Philadelphia airport - ALONE!

I made some pics for you XD, because I was really bored xD



My handpackage XD All in pink! There was all ok but then....


...This was my face when I found out that my flight came 4 hours too late!

The plane!
Me and my Passport . At the Airport Duesseldorf...

Inside my first plane I had a window place ! YOSH!

My own baby TV! I  watched  the KatyPerry movie Part of me !! It was sugoi!!!!

After I arrived in Frankfurt I flew to Toronto 10 hours...




This was at the flight to Toronto ! also a window place !!! And u see I was very tired so I put my half wig off  ! 
I had two seats for me and could sleep !!! So good!


After I arrived in Toroto I had to rush alot to get my next flight to Philadelphia! It was so stressful! But I didnt miss the flight ! Thank god..This Flight wasnt very long only 2 hours. But then I must spend the whole night at the Phildaelphia airport! It sucked so much ! I was totally alone there !!!! And why? only because my first flight came 4 hours too late ! FML

Totally alone....
I tried to sleep at the airport but no way xD 


And finally on Sunday morning was my last flight to Albany NY!
Of course it also came 2 hours too late ! but finally I arrived safe !
Yes after that night I need a Monster energy drink!!!!!

it !


Today's outfit


Babydoll and sweatshirt:Ma*rs
Hairbow, Shoes:Jesus Diamante
Item: Brand
Item: Brand



Love,





SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home