About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

3 New Hime and rock outfits // some new buys

Hello princesses,

How are you? I hope fine. Well I am a little sick >.< ! I hate it !
I think I am getting the flu. All of my body hurts, I have had a headache the whole day and my nose is running..
But I want to show you some of my pictures from USA.
We visited different places and shopped a bit !!!
We visited my favorite restaurant again its Dennys. I love the food there !!!

Oreo Milkshakes. I drank it with Chocolate and my love with Strawberry. It the best Milkshake I ever drank. 

Zesty Cheese Nachos

Shopping in a mall *O* <3 I wore my beloved Liz Lisa coat *v*

Today the weather was so nice and still warm!

Me in the car mirror xD

Omg Heaven Monster High stuff everywhere ! in every supermarket !!!! But a lot of the stuff is sold out because Christmas is near >.>

Omg that is so disgusting ! A Justin Bieber Doll Seriously? Sorry but I laughed so hard when I saw this xDDDD

Princess mules for kids !! Awwwwwww kawaiiii !!!

And omg I found Twilight dolls !! WANT WANT WANT !! But they only had Rosalie and Jasper <.....< Poor Sui !!!!! I want Alice and of course Edward !

Babe and me <3

My newest Buys !!!
My new Black overknee boots from Guess! I will make a picture for u soon ! I love them so much !!

Some sweets *O*

A silver leopard leggins ! I love it

A new shirt 

My new belly piercing with a pink heart ! I love it its hime and rock in one !

New Pajama pants ! they are so warm and soft !! One in pink leopard and one with tinkerbell Awwwwwwwww~
My with my new sleeping pants !!! pink leopard !!

Batman socks !!!!!!
And I must buy it a pink glitter christmas hat !!! Awww kawaiii~



Today's Hime outfit


Dress and Shirt: One Spo
Mules: TaoBao
Hairbow: La Pafait
Necklace: Jesus Diamante












Today's Rock outfit


Leggins and shirt: Off brand
Mules: Jesus Diamante
Hairbow: Ma*rs
Necklace: Jesus Diamante






Today's Hime outfit


Dress : Ma*rs
Mules: TaoBao
Hairbow, Cardigan, Necklace: Princess Melody
Bag: My Melody Vivitix







Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home