About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Some lazy outfits // Some new buys

Hello princesses,

I try to update for u from time to time, so here is a new post.
But I am not sure if I should do that because at the moment I am kinda pissed of the secrets!
I mean its my life and my decision. And what some people wrote there is only bullshit! Normally I don't write anything here about secrets but this time I want to make something clear!
Binh and me are still friends.. We broke up a few weeks ago and didn't change our Facebook status, because we don't want to make it public. Because we thought exactly that happend what now happend on G_s!
I think its our personal decision and when I found now a new love and I am really happy its my thing.
This has nothing to do with my Gyaru style so why u post this at gyaru secrets ?
So then either my family or my friends hate me and my new boyfriend didn't wrote stupid things about me. So please how old are u ? Please stop it ! I really don't care if u need to write that shit about me do it ! I am really happy right now ! I only want to make this clear !
So but here some more new pics
My love and me watched Breaking dawn part two this week. OMG I love that movie !!! It was really awesome and I am so proud I watched it here of course in english and understand everything!
If u didn't watched it until now u should watch it !!It is really awesome ! We visited several malls and his family and friends. It was a really nice week. But the time goes so fast <.<
I am really really happy right now ! But of course I miss all my friends a lot !!!
This ice cream is so delicious and I love the color - Rainbow color!!!!

I found pink Oreo cookies . I am in heaven they are so gooooood ! I bought them at Walmart



My love made me every morning breakfast. It was so good !!!! I could ate it in bed... Awwwwww
Random picture of us xD !!!

I also bought a little bit stuff here in america! I want to show u what I bought.
Pink body spray with glitter in it. I love it so much
For my hair! I need it all xD. A purple straightener a pink hair dryer and a pink iron curler

Two new Monster high dolls. they were so cheap here!!I will buy here a lot of them !!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwww my new pink Vodka glass xD
Three new piercings 
A Victoria secret Babydoll. I am so in love with it. I will wear it with a shirt under it outside. It looks like Mars

Awwwwwwwwww and a Monster  high skirt !!Its so fluffy and pink. 

And of course I show u some of my daily outfits ..





Today's outfit

Hat: Delyle
Pullover: H&M
Boots: Ebay








Today's outfit


Hat: Princess Melody
Bow, shoes: Jesus Diamante
Shirt: Gina tricot
Leggins: Calzedonia



There is an idiot on the right In the background!!




Today's outfit


Gold undershirt:  Tally Weijl
Hairbow: Jesus Diamante
Leo Babydoll: Victoria secret
Boots: Street





Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home