About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

boring Day

Hey cuties ^^ 
Heute ist ein wirklich blöder Tag meine süße Rieke fährt nach hause ;__; !!
Aber schaut mal was sie mir gestern noch geschenkt hat? *_* Sie hat ein rosa Bonbon für mich gestrickt <3 Das kommt an meine Tasche *x*
 Also haben wir ihr eine Kleinigkeit für sie geholt. Und das in aller Frühe
Wir waren schon früh auf den Beinen und ab nach Bad Wildungen XD !
Dort haben wir wieder nur Unsinn gemacht 

                                  (I'm a princess xD)




My outfit (not very special, no lashes, no circle lenses, no extensions ;x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home