About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Birthday(Gazette concert) and my suprising "princess" birthday party from my friends// picture heavy

Hello princesses,
This wednesday was my birthday. It was the 25.09.2013. Yes you read right the 25.09, the same day where the Gazette concert in Dortmund was. Is that awesome or what?!
It was seriously the best birthday I´ve ever had thank you so much to all my friends and people who congragulated me. And Thank you to my friends who spend that day with me and made it so awesome.
It started in the morning where my hubby woke up really early and look what he was going to do for me.
Candles all over and my presents on the floor + a breakfast table * to breakfast I love to eat Nutella or Marmelade and he bought everything *^*
 And wow Himena also thought of my birthday and sent me in a message a birthday wish *^*

Then I met my Yuki and we got ready for the Gazette concert. We were so exited. She was on every Gazette concert here in Germany. I just know them since 2010(that´s when I start with japanese fashion and music) and since then I waited for a concert. 'And finally they came back to Germany.
My babe, Yuki, Binh and Riina we all drove to the concert together. It was so much fun.
Thanks so much for this awesome day.^^ Unfortunately we stand in a traffic jam so we arrived really late but it doesn´t matter. We still found a nice place to enjoy the concert.
At the concert I met a lot friends Steffi, keiji, kai, Bella, Renoyuki which made me really happy. The light was ...well... shitty so we didn´t make a lot pictures. And from the Band itself it wasn´t allowed to make pictures. >.<
Yuki and I a heart and soul xD
And Riina and Binh or better Binh´s eye xD
Our tickets*^*and Hubby´s spider it always creeps up on you. xD

I, Yuki and Riina <3<3<3<3
I, Babe, Bella, Kai <3<3<3<3<3
I was so so so happy for Kai that he caught Kai´s drum stick that he threw into the crowd xD *^*. Isn´t that awesome. And we made a pic with it *my face wtf  and my hair is a mess after dancing  ?!*

Today's rock Princess outfit



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and my Birthday crown xD I felt like a real Princess, also without my Princess clothes.


This Friday my friend Nadine aka Candykittenz invited me to her home. So I went to her after working. I didn´t know she and some of my oldest friends made a suprising birthday party for me. I was speachless seriously and I cried because I was so so so~ happy about it. Never in my whole life anyone made a suprize party for me. The Party has the motto "Princess". So perfect for me. I wore also the whole day a crown which Nadine put on me *^*. My friends Asu and Silke and Mel made two awesome stunning, gorgeous, damn beautiful  I can´t say it in words birthday cakes and Chocolate candy for me but look I didn´t find words for it. It was absolutely awesome.(Just info: Auroa and Tinkerbell are my favorite Disney Princesses, I know Tink is not a real Princess but I love these two the most!).Thank you so so mcuh for this day! I´m so happy to have you guys! We know each other now for more than 9 years
The decorated Princess table. All over Disney Princess *^*
My plate with a Princess crown T^T,Isn´t that cute ? Damn I start crying when I see the pictures again and can´t belive my friends made this for me!
Chocolate Pralines *^* Made by Mel ヽ(;▽;)ノ Raperry and Marzipan flavor  (´∇ノ`*)ノ
Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) cake made by Silke ヽ(;▽;)ノ She made the dress half blue half pink like in the Orginaly Disney movie when the fairy´s fight about the dress color *^*
The inside cake. Rasperry flavor  (⌒▽⌒)☆
Princess Tinkerbell, made by Nadine ヽ(;▽;)ノ
The inside cake chocolate and vanilla flavor  (´∇ノ`*)ノ
I love you. What a nice picture *^* <3
And Diner also made by my friends T^T.. It was super delicious!!!!!!

Today's outfit

Thank you so much for reading and if you want please leave a comment
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home