About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Connichi Friday~ Anime Convention in Kassel // Hime Bunny girl

Hello princesses,

 Binh, Brandon and I went to the Connichi, a big Anime Convention in Kassel (゜▽゜;)
We went first to our Hotel directly at the central station in Kassel, I really liked the Hotel and Fanu stayed in the same one (●´∀`●).
We checked inn and went directly to the Connichi. My husband never saw a convention so I was really exited and wanted to show him everything. On Friday there was not a lot going on so we didn´t stay that long and went back to the hotel, but I was still happy so see some peple there. In the afternoon we met Fanu and her husband and went to a small restaurant together. It was a lot of fun Thank you so much for this nice evening ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Our Hotel room <3
Awesome right, there we ate Diner and Breakfast  (゜▽゜;)
Also a room of the hotel, you could watch there Tv, on a bigger Tv or play billiard ^^.
XD The Derp Gang in the elevator ^^   On the way to the Connichi~
Fanu and I, she is so so so cute right?  (ノ´ー`)ノ
I also met the cute Renoyuki again <3. I met her all 3 days>y< there, she is so lovely *^*
I´m a huge fan from the Anime and Manga Elfenlied so I need to make a picture with this  (*^ワ^*)

I love it *^*
I bought at the Connichi the new Ageha and my hon bought me this cute charm <3<3<3<3<3
Before we ment Fanu and her Husband. We changed our clothes, so it was more comfortable.
Binh made also awesome pictures from me that day.
I love his pictures so much he is so talented. Her you can find his Facebook page









Today's Hime Bunny outfit





Love,




SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home