About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Casual Ma*rs // small Hime shooting with Rin// Chanel and other buys

Hello princesses,

Hey I hope your weekend was fine ^^. Mine was really nice.
 I met my super cute friend Chrisi. I had so much fun with her.
I really enjoyed the time with her. We both wore a casual Ma*rs Outfit and black leggins *^*.
We hung out in Düsseldorf, ate ice cream and shopped a bit. I found a super super super awesome dress at Gina Tricot which reminds me of Duras or Rienda *°* <3 So it´s perfect for Onee Gyaru.
Later we also visited Yuki after her work ^^.
The ice cream *°*
I found a super awesome Barbie from her Show " Life in a Dreamhouse". Isn´t she cute and she has real lashes !!!!
Here our casual Ma*rs Outfit ^^. We didn´t plan it but we fit perfect together from the Outfits <3
Yuki and I ^^
Later Hon picked me up so we could drive together home <3<3<3<3<3


Here is my new Dress from Gina Tricot ,worn it looks awesome. Its chiffon! *^* Pic from webshop;
And this cute present Chrisi gave to me, Hello Kitty face masks <33 Thank you honey <3
 Sooo~ then on  I also met my cutie Rin and her good friend again! I´m always so damn happy to meet her because she is so funny. We laugh almost the whole time.
She is just too cool for this world xD!
Rin´s friend and I made a small shooting at Palace Benrath. She made some really nice pictures and needed a model for practise with the camera so I modeled a bit for her ^^''.


Sui the Lion king xD, My hon took this picture of me xD.. but I lost my shoe xD
Rin and I *^* <3 I love her new haircolor so so so so ~ much!
After that we ate Ramen together at Takumi and met Yuki, Lana and Jessy there.


Unfortunately after this Rin went to another friend and I went with Yuki and Jessy to Yuki´s home because I bought from Jessy a Draculaura doll. I´m so happy to have this doll now because it was one of my "Wishlist Draculauras". The one with the super sexy swimwear.
On the way to Yuki, Yuki and I were weak and bought Chanel cosmetics x'''''DDDDD.
We both are so in love with Chanel *^*. You maybe remeber I have a Chanel bag in pink/white. 




My new Baby (。’▽’。)♡ Isn´t she pretty ???
And my new Chanel Lipstick, its from the new Autumn collection. (。’▽’。)♡

Today's outfit







Thank you so so much for reading, and please leave a comment under my Blog.
I´m always happy about every comment.
Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home