About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New arivals// Hime gyaru Princess Melody Outfit // New Bang

Hello princesses,

 I went to Yuki´s place and we spent the afternoon together. (●´∀`)ノ♡
First we went to a store called "Saturn". It´s an electro market. Yuki planned to buy  a CD or DVD there.
I like to stroll around this place, because you can find always good DvD´s, especially Horror movies (。’▽’。)♡. After that we ate a Frozen Yogurt and watched some DvD´s together. It was raining almost the whole day that´s why we weren´t really outside..
I guess Autum comes ...♡ That´s good because I love Autum. It´s my favorite season ♡♡♡. 
Also later in the evening my ♡hubby♡ also came to Yukis place and brought some food for us. It was so so good.  It was a really fun day!  (*´▽`*)
Maybe you realized I have a new straight bang. I wanted to have it for a long time, I was just to lazy to cut it. I´m so so happy to finally have it back. I like it a lot more.
What do you like more? With a straight one or a side bang? 
"24" with Kiefer Sutherland! I love this show so so so so much!
Yuki is a huge Hobbit fan <3<3<3 So she took a picture with the DvD <3


Our FY, mine is the green one X'''D



Today's outfit





 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(●´∀`)ノ♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also wanted to show you some of my newest buys. I totally forgot to post them・(/Д`)・
My first Rienda dress. I´m so so so in Love with it. I bought it from my cute Jelly <3<3 Thank you so much. She also gave me a Popteen magazine with Avril Lavigne on it T^T <3<3<3<3
My newest iPhone 5 Case. I love it so so so much!!!!
My new Tralala dress. I bought it from Yuki. I love it tso so much. It reminds me of La Pafait because of the heart buttons

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment for me (*´▽`*),
Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home