About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Baroque Festival in Benrath Palace// Princess Melody Hime gyaru

Hello princesses,

 I met my cute friends Yuki, Lana and Chrisi(+boyfriend) together with my babe in Düsseldorf. We went to the Baroque Festival in Benrath Palace.
It was a special event for the 725th Anniversary of the city Düsseldorf.  (ノ´ー`)ノ
They had a nice Program there 18th-century costumes, baroque music and theater on three stages, and other performances and culinary attractions. It was absolutely amazing !!!!
Unfortunately it rained and we needed an umbrella all the time.. BUT think positive because it rained it wasn´t really full so we could see a lot and we could make nice pictures.
I was a little scared that they didn´t allow us to go to this festival in our clothes.
I remember when we were in Versailles last year, and they didn´t allow us to enter in our "costumes". But we had no problems ^^.
We made of course some pictures for you, I hope you enjoy them  =^~^=
Babe and I before we left the house. My hair was nice back then... but the rain ... dödödödödöm

baroque music *(*´∀`*)☆ <3<3<3<3


acrobatic, it was amazing.
 


I love this picture so much!
The first time in my life I saw a vulture *^* and it was so close !!!


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I love you my lady´s <3<3<3<3<3 (☆^O^☆)
 I think we were there just for 1 or 2 hours because the rain didn´t stop and we were hungry. So we decided to go all together to Pizza hut. We weren´t there for a long time.  ( ´∀`)
On the way to Pizza hut I met one of my cute Blogreaders. She was so friendly and wanted to take a picture with me. I´m always so honored when a Blogreader comes to me. It´s so nice that I met my readers from time to time <3 ヽ(;▽;)ノ

 
 °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°



Today's outfit







Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home