About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New buys // Ageha 09-2013// New Onee Gyaru outfit trys


Hello princesses,

I bought some small stuff and wanted to show you what (‘∀’●)♡. I´m really happy with my new gets.
I always hate to wait for them, because most of my stuff I order online <.<
But finally I can show more:
My new Liz Lisa dress from Rosie Os <3
My new Moon necklace, I love it so much *^* It looks like the one from Sailor Moon. I saw it the first time on Princess Mio chan. (found it on Ebay)

New circle lenses finally xD. I think in my new post you will see them on me  (●´□`)♡
I got something from the sixx sale *^* <3 Gosh I love SALE!!!
A Sanrio calender, because I always forgot apponitments so I bought finally a calender. Of course MaiMero chan is on it xD
And omgggggg a new phone case. I love it so so so so so much!♥(ノ´∀`)
The new Ageha *^*... +
...best of Himena in the issue (。’▽’。)♡
And some really really inspiring pictures *^* So elegant ♥(ノ´∀`)
And my little sis bought this for me! I´m a huge Monster High fan so I was so so so so happy about that!! (。’▽’。)♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(๑・ω-)~♥”~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didnt go out a lot in the last two weeks. I just went out twice I think... *It happens* 
But one evening I ate japanese with my hon. And I tried a new Onee Gyaru Outfit. I really like it.
(。・ω・。)ノ♡ It´s so comfortable to wear. what do you think about it? You like it on me?
Our food I ate Udon and my hon ate Sushi (。・ω・。)ノ♡
Sui with her food ^^




Today's outfit







Today's outfit (~another random one)



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(๑・ω-)~♥”~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday I met my friend Nina in Düsseldorf. I didn´t see her for a long time so I was so happy we could meet again. We had like always a lot of fun and made a "eat a lot day" x'''D.
First we went to NaNiWa and ate japanese. It was so good  ♥~(‘▽^人).
After that we went to the Sugarbird cafe for our dessert. I was so full after this. I almost rolled home x''''D.
Thank you so much for this nice afternoon Nina <3
 (。-_-。 )人( 。-_-。)
Ramen!!!!
It was so awesome. I love the sugarbird!
Shopping ^~~~~~^



Today's outfit


On this day I tried a new makeup. And yes I really like it *^^^^*


Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home