About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

A Day at the Zoo // Ma*rs Outfit

Hello princesses,

How are you all? I hope fine also when its so warm right now?
I hope you all drink always enough water.. I´m usually a person who always forgets to drink but my husband always brings extra for me.  (‘∀’●)♡
Maybe you remeberd that my hon and I were at the Aquazoo a few weeks before. he was so in Love that we decided when it´s so warm right now to visit the normal Zoo in Wuppertal.  \(//∇//)\
It was so much fun, also when it was kinda exhausting because here in Wuppertal are a lot of hills, or kinda hills so we always walked up a hill (in the Zoo) and it was as I said really warm x'''D

Hon and I on the train ^^

I hope it´s not to boring but I took some pictures of the animals ^^.
So here we go ^^

Hon was so amazed of this penguin. Both were starring at each other that was so so so so so funny xD



It looks like I can give him a kiss right?  To be honest I was kinda scared that he would move really fast, because I was so close. I guess if he would do that I would get a heartattack prob ^^''
Can we please swim with you guys?? T^T
So much pink, I guess I would fit perfect in the middle of them xD


 

Cutest Love couple ever..  <3
The Tiger was directly next to the glas. Unfortunately it was kinda dirty so that you barley see him.
 We also ate some fries at the Zoo, I know not a really healthy food <...<
And my hon gave me a pink Hard rock cafe Bracelet. Awww~I was so happy. He has also one in his favorite color purple. They fit so well together.



Today's Zoo outfit




Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home