About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Rienda Outfit // meet Asu in Düsseldorf and Maddy in Wuppertal


Hello princesses,

First I met my cute sister Maddy in Wuppertal.
We hung around a bit, ate together, shop a bit and she told me some private good news *^* <3
I was so happy to see my sweetie again. I´m really happy to have two awesome sisters.
I can´t wait to meet her again <3 (´∇ノ`*)ノ
I look kinda weird there I´m sorry X.x
My noodles her Pizza *^*
that´s what I bought a super nice earring with a ribbon! I love it. It´s from Claires.
So then  I met my friend Asu and her finance in Düsseldorf (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))).
I can´t belive how long we known each other now. It´s almost 9 years (●´∀`●).
We had so much fun. First we drank a cream soda at Relax in Düsseldorf, Of course the pink one. I think I don´t have to post a picture of it, because I have so many cream soda pictures on my Blog and they all look the same xD.
Then we went a bit through the city to some stores and took some pictures together.
It was a lot of fun, I guess you can also see it on the pictures better so here we  go:
Asu and I at the Relax <<3
My food <3 *happy Sui*  (´∇ノ`*)ノ
We tried to make some pictures but it was so windy there... so we needed to look for another location.


first we were nice posting for a pic but...
.. it never hold long x''''D
 After that we went together to the cinema *^*. We went into the new Johnny Depp movie
"Lone Ranger". I really liked the movie. I know it didn´t have good critic in the internet but I think It´s a good and funny movie which Disney made! But it´s true it remind a lot of Pirate of the Caribbean. But I love love love Johnny Depp and he was awesome like always! So If you like Pirates of the Caribbean + Johnny Depp you should watch it ^.~


A new horror movie!! fkjergzdsfkjc,gsehjtertkzu  I neeeeeeeeeeeeed to see it!! Someone wants to go with me in it? xD
WOLVERINE *^* <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


Today's Rienda outfit







Thanks for reading
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home