About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

3 Gyaru Outfits from the week // Met Asu and Alena


Hello princesses,

How are you all out there? I hope okay. I´m kinda stressed at the moment that´s why I didn´t really blog that much at the moment ^^''. So I think the next time I will not blog that often (like before 2 or 3 times a week). I will see how often I can and want. o( ><)o
Well I met my friend ♡Asu♡ in Krefeld. We went together with her fiance to a small funfair. It was so much fun and she bought me a cotton candy. *I love cotton candy*.Asu also has Baby kittys and we wanted to see them. They are so super cute *^*. Later we also ate Diner, it was a really great time with them ~Thank you (●´∀`)ノ♡.
Cotton candy time *^* <3
Babe and the Baby´s. He totally fell in Love with one of them.





Today's Onee gyaru outfit



Then I was at an appointment in the town where my parents live so we walked a bit through the town and ate ice cream, because it was so nice weather. And after that we wanted to give my parents a suprising visit. Unfortunately they were not home >...<! But lucky me my sisters where home so we had a little bit of fun together.

Ice cream time <3
Kinda bad quality T...T. But I still like this picture, my sis look so cute here <3
After My hubby came from work one evening this week he brought me this Monster High Magazine as a present. He is always so cute to me (人´∀`*).


Today's casual outfit


♥(ノ´∀`)and  I met the cute ♡Alena♡ and her boyfriend . We went together to Starbucks and after that in a new Horror movie in the cinema, called The Conjuring. She also loves horror movies.I really really really liked this movie and it´s scary, I shreaked a couple times.
It was a really fun meet. Alena is such a nice person, I´m always glad to meet to people ♡^▽^♡.
I´m so happy my hubby understand a lot. It´s getting a lot better with his german  (´ ▽`).。o♡

Loool I love this pic. I try to took a picture of my face and then my Babe cuddle me. And I took a pic ♡^▽^♡
Starbucks.They don´t have Macha Frapuccino anymore T^T, so I took the Vanilla chie latte(cold) and Babe a Blueberry Muffin.
I met Maracuja at the cinema. I know her from Facebook. She is so super cute *^*. And we took a pic together. Btw. I look so so tall T^T, but I´m just 1,60m it´s bec of my heels+ big hair >...<
Kuromi x My Melody (。・ω・。)ノ♡
Together with Alena <3
Omg look Alena had a present for me  (´ ▽`).。o♡. Omg omg omg!!!! It so awesome. A Monster high Sticker Album and a My Melody purse.  (´ ▽`).。o♡

Today's Hime gyaru outfit




Thank´s so much for reading.
Please leave a comment under my Blog  (。-_-。 )人( 。-_-。)
Love,





SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home