About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

My Birthday party with my friends// Cheeseburger Pizza @pizzahut


Hello princesses,

How are you? I hope everybody is ok. This weekend I made a small friends Birthday party. I was so happy that so many could make it.Thank you so much! But of course I missed the ones who couldn´t come. But with them we will find another date to meet soon  (´ ▽`).。o♡
We met really early because I reserved a table at the Sugarbird cafe in Düsseldorf and they only take reservations until 12am.
We ate together delicious cupcakes and I opened my presents. ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Maybe you saw I didn´t post my presents from this year... It will be a suprise what I get. You will see it soon. But I was so so so so happy about all my presents and it was a lot from My Melody and Monster High *^*!!!!!! Thank you so so so so so so so much to all my friends <3
All at the table *^*
After we ate all together we took some pictures outside, because I wanted some memories of this day.
I couldn´t take pictures with everyone because my sisters just wanted to say hello and my friend keke had an apponitment that day (But she wanted to see me before this *^*). And we took these pictures after they leave. 
Yuki chan and I *^* she was really sick that day but she still came *^*
Smile :D Chrisi and I <3<3<3<33
Princess Pose <3 Candykittenz and I
And Ina + Nina and I <3
Alena and I <3<3<3<3
XDDD B1nh <3<3 Not a picture with him and me,A picture with Him and his camera xDDD
Grouppic made by B1nhPhotography
After strolling a bit around and to the Bookstore Takagi we went to Pizza hut together.
On the way we met my cute friend May. She worked as a Maid on Saturday at Takagi to sell tickets for the Dokomi 2014 ^^.

Moe Moe kyun <3
Hon´s and my Pizza. Its the Cheeseburger Pizza and so gooodT___T. It tastes a bit like a BigMac xD
Binh created a Ninabot XD...
Ina, I and Nina *^* <3<3<3<3


Today's outfit


This and the next pic also made by B1nhphotography ^^


Love,


SuiPrincess

Pic by Inadoll <3 ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home