About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

Spooky Halloween Party// Shibuya undead

Hello princesses,

My friends and I decided to make a Halloween Party together. It was a little early for a Halloween party but on the 31th of October a lot of people had no time so we looked for another date where almost everyone could come...
It was such an awesome party and we had a lot of fun. We ate together, dressed all in costumes and tried to watch some horror movies. The Party was at Chrisis house. And Sashi, Ina, Yuki, Nina, Nadine, me and their partners where there.
Of course we took awesome and spooky pictures ^^
Nadine, Sashi, Yuki, Chrisi, Me, Nina and Ina <3
Spooky pose ^^
Zombie Yuki bit me T^T
Poor Bambi chan.. ~
I guess there is something wrong with my pulse ?!
Picture time ^^. Sashi and Ina <3
The Vampire and the Zombie <3<3<3<3<3<3
Look we also had a Monster High cake *^* Nadine made it <3<3<3
<3And some Halloween cupcakes <3 which Ina and Manu made.
Babe and I the skeleton man ^^
Yuki´s zombie makeup looked so scary right... We are friends also after we are dead <3
Devil Nina <3<3<3<3<3<3
Sashi and Nina took some funny pics <3<3<3<3 So cute right? <3<3<3
 Later on the evening some of us changed our outfits. Because it was a little uncomfortable with all the makeup on the whole evening. ^^. We also played some funny games at the evening like "chubby Bunny". For the people who don´t know the game ´´chubby bunny´´ it´s a contest where you shove as many marshmellows into your mouths and say chubby bunny until you can´t say it anymore Ina wanted the play it so bad and gosh it was so so so so much fun <3<3<3<3<3<3
Photobomber the coala.. Ina and I wanted to play "Chubby Bunny"...
... here the regular picture <3<3<3<3 Chubby Bunny time!!!!!!
Thats how we looked at the end xDDDDDDDD

I dressed up as the Zombie Hime from Shibuya undead<--- (click here to see the orginal Zombie Hime) from Asu rocks. I love, love love this picture.
I wanted to make that costume for such a long time and planned for it a lot.
I´m really happy with the result. The only thing which didn´t fit perfect is the color from the dress, which is usually dark pink. But I couldn´t find a good one in dark pink. ^^
***Thank you to Candy Kittenz for the Hairbow, she made it for me *^* ; Thank you to Inadoll for the big bow on the dress, she also made it ***


Today's Zombie Hime outfit




 



Please leave a comment under my Post
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home