About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

New La Pafait "Princess" webshop will open tomorrow

Hello princesses,

I have really good news for you today. A new La Pafait or better "Princess" webshop will open tomorrow on the 15th of Ocober (Thuesday). I have these information from the La Pafait Outlet page 
I´m so glad about this ヽ(;▽;)ノ !!!!! After tomorrow you can´t use the old Outlet page anymore. And you need to make a new registration. But here you find the new Online store <-----  *^*

They already have a Facebook page you find it here <----- ( ´∀`) And of course they also have a Ameba Blog here <---- ( ´∀`)
I think more information will come tomorrow but I will try to update of course.
I guess they still ship only to Japan, so we need still a shopping service to order from this Onlineshop >.<

***Just a information*** Maybe some of you already know the La Pafait shop in Shijunku  is closed since July 2013 (ノД`)・゜・。
So there is only a store in Nagoya right now. Let´s hope they also will open a new store in tokyo soon (,,#゚Д゚).


Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home