About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

New clothes which I bought // My Melody outfit and Ma*rs Outfit


Hello Princesses,

I haven´t posted my new clothes I bought yet ^^.
But here I want to show you now my newest clothes. Maybe you´ve seen some of them already on my pictures *^*. I really like all of them and I´m so glad I got them.
First I want to show you my two new Lolita dresses.
 。◕‿◕。 After a long long time I finally bought a Lolita dress. It´s from the Brand Innocent World, usually I´m not a very big fan of this brand (I prefer Btssb or Angelic Pretty) but I totally fell in love with this dress. For some reason it reminds me of the Jesus Diamante brand. I think it look so awesome. It´s kinda casual but still so elegant.
Detail *^*
Dress worn by me ^^
My second Lolita dress is from Bodyline. I usually don´t buy a lot from Bodyline, because I don´t like the quality so much(I already had some dresses from there.) But there was this OP on Anji´s Instagram and I fell in Love with it. I love, love, love the puffy arms, They are just so super cute *^*.
Well, the quality is not the best but I think come on it´s a super cute dress and for the price it´s totally ok.
I plan to wear it princessly and maybe a little like a magical girl :3

Then my awesome package from Gorgeous Barbie arrived.
I bought some clothes directly from their shop and one dress I ordered with the help from gorgeous Barbie, because they are also a shopping service. So If you need a good shopping service try it out.
If you want to order something just send them a message. They send everything out really quick and they are super friendly + they also put a small omake in your package :3
So here we go ,first item is my beautiful, and elegant dress from Ma*rs

The next item I ordered from Gorgeous Barbie is my new Princess Melody Babydoll. I was looking for it for such a long time T^T

And the last item from this package is my new La Pafait dress. I ordered with Goregous Barbie on mbok Japan *^* I can´t believe it is finally mine, because it was one of my wishlist dresses.

So many catalogues I got and a birthday present *^* <3<3<3<3

Then I bought two items from my friend Yuki. I´m so happy with them *^*
first my new Tutuha shirt
 And second my new flat DreamV mules. They are so comfortable and finally I didn´t look so huge x'''D

Then my friend Nina went to Japan for holiday and she brought my cat hairbow from Ruby Rose.
I´m so happy because they didn´t have an online shop.And I tried to get it for a couple months

And my last buy is a super cute princess jacket which I got from Candykittenz.
It´s a selfmade one from Rose chan. ^^

And then I got a package from my cutie Princess Sari chan.
She sent me a selfmade bow. I also sent her a present a couple weeks ago *^*
I love this bow so much and it fits so good to my clothes *^* I also got some super cute candy and a charmy Kitty balloon <3<3<3 She also wished me happy birthday in the small letter <3<3<3<3<3
and at the end two of my Outfits which I want to show you <3




Today's Ma*rs outfit





Today's My Melody outfit




Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home