About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

Christmas market with baby// Vintage carousel

Hello princesses,

I decided to make a small post about our day, reason is simple I made a lot of pictures and want to share them with you.
So we went to the city Essen to visit some stores and the christmas market.
Was it always so early open? I thought it started in December. But yeah <3
Miwako and Arashi on tour <3
At Elbenwald! You need need need to check this shop out its in Essen at the Arcaden(Limbecker) you can find Harry Potter, Star Wars, Walking dead and a lot other cool stuff. My hubby wasn´t sure if this jacket suits him? What do you think yes or ....
or nooo? Please comment below. It was 50 Euro tho. Still what you think??
Nom nom nom fish!!!

 And I was looking forever for a nice vintage carousel. You can find one in Essen at the christmas market in the middle  of the city. I also could take pictures ^^. But 'I was so fair and paid one ride (2 Euro)^^. Yes I seriously rode it ^-------^! But come on You live only once *sorry I had to say that :P*



I also bought me after my ride a ''Snowball'' Never ate it before. It taste just like a giant cookie!!!! I need to buy them more often it was amazing!!!!!
Our haul xD ... uppppppsssss


Today's ''Miwako aesthetic ''outfit


Dress,Shoes: Swankiss
Pon pons : Japan, don't know the store ;3;
Pacifier Necklace: Suiberry


 Thats it I hope you like this post a little. Kisses and

Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home