About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

Halloween coords (darker for Spooktober) Halloween Party

Hello princesses,

I promised I will spam you! Here some October outfits. All my coords in this month were a little darker than usal for Spooktober!! yeahhh!!!! I made a whole month Halloween.


Today's ''cross'' outfit


Dress: Milk
Bag, Shoes: Swankiss, Hat, Blouse

Today's ''death Angel from Asylum''outfit


Dress: H&M
Hat: Vintage shop, london

 Some bonus pictures:

Today's ''black tullmonster ''outfit


Blouse, Pants: Swankiss
Tullskirt: Claires
Hat: Forever 21

 That day we made some halloween shopping *___* and found a awesome huge halloween store in cologne!

Today's ''dead doll''outfit


Everything: Swankiss

 more halloween decoration in a japanese bakery:

Today's ''date''outfit


Hat, Shorts, Shoes, shirt: Swankiss
Cardigan: Vanilla london

 We watched that day ''crimson peak'' in the cinema, and I have to say its now my nr one movie!!! I really really love it!! And need to see it again!


Today's ''cry baby''outfit


ok, ok ,ok I really tried to make only darker coords, I know this is more light but still one of my halloween coords because its a ''cry baby'' coord

Shirt, Skirt: Happy Monday


And finally we reached the 31th of October!!!! and we were ready to enter Sutewis Halloween party.
It was ''Tim Burton'' inspired so I choose to be Emily the corpse bride!
Thank you Steffi for this awesome party!!!!

Today's ''Emily''outfit



 It was so awesome!!!! And look at all  our costumes


 I hope you enjoyed my spooky post ^^  please write me some comments
 Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home