About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

I´m still allive, -- Outfits-- My Birthday-- New Hair

Hello princesses,

Im so sorry that I didn´t blog so long, or upload on Youtube >-<! The reason is simple, my PC broke completly.. I don´t think I can fix it anymore, so I use now my hubbys Pc.
He is so lovely and let me use it. But I´m so scared to do something wrong with  it. Because I´m really a PC noob!
I want to show you some of my outfits and try to update you all <3 And of course I will post all the pictures I didn´t post in the last month XD. So here we go I spam you with my face xD




Today's ''red dolly''outfit


Everything: Swankiss
Bonus picture with my bestie:

Today's ''power puff''outfit


Everything else: Swankiss
power puffs: Pastelbat ,Eyecandy
Shoes: Monki

 Bonus picture with the little potato:



Today's ''Lady black''outfit


blouse: Swankiss
Skirt: Primark
Hat: Forever 21
Shoes: Monki


 Bonus pictures I met that day Maddy and Maria <3<3<3

With Maria ^^

Today's ''Feathery poof''outfit


Shoes: Syrup
Everything else: Swankiss
Tights: Yumetenbo



Bonus picture from Riinas birthday :) I love you so much baby!!!
We both wore Princess crowns 1_____1 
Motto Black and White swan! 



Today's ''fluffy pig tail''outfit


Everything else: Swankiss
Cardigan: Primark
Headband: Accessorite



 And of course some pictures with my friends <3<3<3<3 Again Maddy and Maria


Today's ''vintage shoot''outfit


I was in the mood to make some new nice pictures in my wedding dress, with a vintage flair. Im really happy with these pictures *^* What do you think?? 


In September was also my birthday, thank you for all your birthday wishes. It was an amazing day and I colored my hair extra in ''Melanie Martinez'' style. I´m so so so fucking in love with her I had too. Do you like it? Or is it too dark? Whats your opinion. I took of course pictures from my birthday and will share them with you

Today's ''birthday girl''outfit


Everything else: Swankiss
Hat: Fanpresent

My husband brought me my presents in the moring to bed *^^^^^*

Detail ''Sui Swan necklace '' was one of my presents
 A lot pictures *spam spam spam*

Birthdaaayyy cake


We all went to the cinema !!! in ''the visit''
 The next day I celebrated with my family ^^

Today's ''Mel inspired''outfit


Pants, lend from Riina: Swankiss
Shirt: Hidden cult
In twin style!!!
 some more pictures:
So cute wrapped present!!!! 
My birthday cake made with love by my hubby!!
My birthday crew I love you!!!!! Posing...
..posing failed XD
Mom, my little sis and I <3


 Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home