About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

pinku pink!!!! PASTEL OUTFITS!

Hello princesses,

After this kind of darker outfit month"spooktober" I need more pastel in my life!!
So bring the pastel back!

Today's ''mint Angel''outfit


Clips: click: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PastelDreamShoes
Dress: H&M
Blouse: Swankiss




Today's ''pinku''outfit


Hat, Skirt, Shoes: Swankiss
Pullover Gina tricot
Necklace: Happy berry
Got this awesome fanart to my outfit!! isn´t it amazing!!!!!!! http://renaillusion.deviantart.com/
Bonus Umaru chan pictures :





Today's ''babys bday''outfit


Skirt: Swankiss
Shirt: Present from Kate
scarf: Ebay

 some pictures ^^



Today's ''cosmic girl''

Everything: swankiss

 bonus pictures:


Today's ''Dollita''outfit 

Dress: Milk
Blouse, Necklace: Primark

 Bonus Frozen yogurt pic ^^



Today's ''snow white''outfit


Cape/blouse: Forever 21
Blouse, Hat: Swankiss
Shoes: Himifashion, use ''Suiprincess'' to get them cheaper

 Bonus pics with my purple friend :D




Today's ''lazy Sui''outfit






And some MiMi update, she is so big now!!!



I hope you also like my pastel outfits. I feel so good with my light outfits lately and I got compliments O.o. I never got them before! *////////////*
Please let me know whats your favorite

Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home