About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

When a Magical girl flies...

Hello princesses,


It´s time again for another random post. This weekend was the Harajuku walk in Düsseldorf.
And because Sutewi, Ruiza, Ina, Laura and I had anyway a meet on that weekend, we watched the harajuku walk a Little bit (at the central station). We saw some nice looking people there. Unfortunately I didn´t take any pics @.@
Well, as I said we had a small meet so we went together to the ''new'' Bubble tea (Sphere Bay), which had a cute Maid-event.  I was really glad to see some of the cute Maids *^*, especially my friends May and Riina <3<3<3<3After that we also went to our favorite cafe Tenten and shop a bit through Düsseldorf  ^^.
This time we took some random pictures together ^.^... and because, this weekend was the Harajuku walk we decided to dress a little bit more ''Harajuju style'', also when we didn´t join the walk. It was just for fun! And we had a lot together, right?
It was the first time I decided to go a little bit into ''cult Party kei''. I really like to try from time to time new styles out ^^. well, here you can see more...
With the cute Maid May and Laura <3<3<3<3
xD Flying Sui?
Our small group: Ruizia, me, Ina and Sutewi <3<3<3
After Ina changed her outfit into a more comfortable one, our outfits matches perfect together. We looked like a ''light'' and a ''dark'' version of something ^~^ <3<3<3<3




Today's ''Magical girl''Cult party kei inspired outfit


Dress: Princess Melody
Pregnoir: Liz Lisa
Button: Made by InaDoll
Tights: Ebay (shop:a-little-bite)
Shoes: Bodyline
Roses for the hair: Tedi
***Ruizia made me this awesome hair, I love it so much, what do you think about it??***





So, what do you think of my outfit? Do you like it? It was weird for me to wear something like that but I liked it. I just needed a bit time to get use to it x''''D!
That´s all for today. Please leave me a comment under this post And Tell me what you think <3
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home