About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

More normal style??

Hello princesses,

As some of you realize the fashion trend in Tokyo for Gal is more ''natural beauty'' at the moment.
It´s been like this for a while now. First I thought its just a trend but it seems that there is more behind it.
In almost every magazine you will see flat hair (the most still in bright colors like light brown or brown but also sometimes black), shorter lashes and less make up. Also the outfits are less special or outstanding. But also some of my friends who live in Tokyo told me on the streets it´s nearly the same. There are still some ''overdressed'' people but the most of them are just casual... So, I dont want to judge or anything before I tried it out for myself...
I still use a lot of makeup but I toned my clothes and hair down quite a lot now.
Here are some outfits from me, who were more toned down.



Today's outfit


Cardigan: Princess Melody
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: La Pafait




Today's outfit

Cardigan, Dress: Princess Melody

Today's outfit

Cardigan: Princess Melody
Babydoll, Necklace: Ma*rs
Shoes: Guess

Today's outfit

Necklace: Primark
Skirt& Blouse: H&M***inspired by my beautiful friend Yuki *^* she has the Same Skirt and a Similar blouse****
Shoes: Jumex

Today's outfit

 This, Outfit was my Himena inspired one, and not so much toned down. But I anyway wanted to post it ^^''
Blouse: Gina Tricot
Skirt: H&M
Shoes:Guess
Hairbow: Ma*rs


What do you think of it?? I have different feelings and thoughts about it.
The positive aspect is definately that, I still get stared at but a lot less.The same with the comments. I still get some, though xD. It seems like the people can live better with this style here in Germany I think it´s the same in Japan.
It´s also nice from time to time to dress more casual if you dont feel so good one day, and its less work for me in the morning. . .
BUT it´s nothing I would do all the time. I really miss the years of 2009-2011. The style back then was awesome! It was absolutely stunning! Where is the big hair ? the flashy outfits? My inspiration? For me if the style is always toned down  it´s a bit too boring. This is just my private opinion about it. From time to time I need a flashy outfit or I feel too boring xD.
But well, if we go now to a Japanese or Asian girl, who dresses in the more new NeoGal style, She still looks different when she styles herself in NeoGal. She still puts make up on to enlarge her eyes (circle lens and lighter lashes). For a western person that doesnt  work in such a big effect. We already have longer lashes and bigger eyes. So you don´t see as much difference. Maybe you understand what Im trying to say?
That I think also a reason why the most western persons are not such a big fan from the new trend.
We will see if the old trend comes back one day.. I really hope so.
What do you think about it?


Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home