About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

In Japan Day 4 and 5 and 6


Hello princesses,
long time no post. The reason is as I said that my computer is broken. And now its really hard to go online with it and edit pictures. I need to buy me a new one but then I see this and this xD!
Maybe you know that feeling. And we save already for our next holiday to London ^^.
Sooo but in my fouth day I went again to Shibuya. We visited Hachiko and Shibuya 109. Hachiko really missed me xD and I missed her!!! I hope I can cuddle her soon again.
We also spent a lot of the day in the Game Center because it was raining non stop <<
Datura shop staff <3<3<3

Omg Suzu and Miho *^* I love them!!! I was almost ebveryday in Shibuya 109 and visited them
I met this cute girl in Shibuya 109 and I really wanted to make a picture with her. Her Style is so casual cute! I love it. I find nothing like that here in Germany sadly
I also visited Kokokim and visited Yuririnsss. She remembered my instagram and I was speechless about that ;3;
When I die, then here. Beteween all this.... its Ruby Rose
Cute Hachiko. This day it was non stop raining <<
And we had the awesome luck to meet Amihamu the model from Sexpot revenge *^*
This was on our way back. In Ikebukuro the Sanrio store <3<3<3You see its already dark

My Melody Love. And here you see my Outfit. Everything is from Swankiss. Besides Shoes they are from Primark

And we found in Ikebukuro this super cute candy store. I bought me there this...
....wand *1*


Foooood~ love of the day <3

 My fifth day:
 on that day I had a date with Sari chan. We got our extensions done. I got them completly in pink!! It was a salon in Shibuya near Shibuya 109.
After that we strolled a bit to Shibuya. And then I went with my husband to Ikebukuro in the Milky way ice cream cafe. It was so super cute and delicious in there
Here my Extensions and I met Hikapu *^* She is so super sweet!!!!
Derp Around with  my cutie <3<3<<3
Another Streetsnap from a super cute Outfit *1* !!!!
I really really really loved this one spo display *^*


My Melody twins <3<3<3<3 Miss you ;3; My Melody lover ....

Another streetsnap ^^
Look at those nails *^*

The stuff at Milky way!!!! Why is everything so cute
My hon had a purple cake. His favorite color. Thihihihi <3
And I had ice cream *1* nom nom nom!!!

Today's outfit


Everything:Swankiss


Day 6:
was in Akihabara. Sadly I didnt take to many pictures there and had a really really casual outfit.
But I want to show you at least some pictures. If you are into electronics  or Anime then you must go there! Its awesome!!!!
Had less makeup, sorry XD. But I saw this super cute girls in Akiba. And need to make a streetsnap
This is heaven guys! I think they make the best Anime figures *^* I love Kotobukiya



A whole store only with Gashapons ^^
I dont know how we ended here.... XD



My babe in heaven! He found old games !! hihii

Today's outfit


Shirt: Misskika
Shoes: Primark
Hat: Delyle

My buys in Akiba. I couldn´t resist








Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home