About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

three meets with friends// magical power

Hello princesses,

In the last weeks I had some friend meets I want to share with you.
First I visited my cute kittys Church and Himena and my friend Binh. I missed my cats so much! Seriously!! But we can´t have cats in our apartment. ;____; But I know they have a good home at Binh´s place. Maybe we can change the Opinion of our landlord (the owner from the Apartment) one day. Or we need to move because I really need a kitty. Its so weird without. ;___;
But we definately had a nice evening together ^___^

Today's ~50´s outfit ~outfit


Skirt, Cardigan, Shoes: Primark
Bow:Ma*rs
Top:Gina Tricot
Necklace:Ebay
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then I met my lovely friend MissNeko in Düsseldorf. We had a wonderful day together.
Unfortunately I had a giant blister on my left foot (on the side) So I could barley walk. I had so much pain. Even a lot of bandages didn´t help... >...<!!!! I switched even my shoes to my flat comfortable mules but it still hurt as fudge... >~<  It´s now more then a week since then but I still have a huge wound there.Because it can´t heal at this spot right <.< 
But we still took some cute pictures toegther.
 We are the Sailor Moon Magical Girls  :D MissNeko was so cute and brought her Sailor Moon stuff so we can take some cute pictures. It was so much fun!!!! Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon!!!
Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon *1* <3<3<3<3

I made this collage for Miss'Neko. She loves the little
elephant from centimental circus, she calls him short fant *1* !!!

Today's ~fairy Hime ~outfit *Finally hime again*

Dress: Princess Melody
Hairband: Primark
Shoes: DreamV
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 And I also made a small Teaparty with Steamfairy. I´m really not good at baking xD but Steamfairy helped me, Thank you!!!  Usually my husband bakes for me. He loves to bake and he always makes delicious cookies and cakes. But our baking stuff turned out really nice and pink *^*

pinku pink!!! Princess!!!!
The Dough was so good!!!!!!!
The proof I did something!!!!! Muhahahahahaaa xD
How the Muffins turned out...
And our unicorn cake *1* !!! I love unicorns so much!!!!!!!

With our *S* Cupcakes for *S*teamfairy and *S*uiprincess. I made them *^*v
The unicorns and us *^* <3<3<3<3<3<3<3


Today's ~magical teaparty ~outfit

Blouse, Shoes: Swankiss
Hairband: Selfmade
Heartclips:Accessorize
Tights:Ebay
Skirt: PrincessMelody


 That´s it for today. I would be super happy if you write me a comment *^* 
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home