About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

Beautiful like a swan... More summer coords


Just a sketch during my work I made....
Hello princesses,


How are you everyone? I hope you are all ok! I hope so! Sooo~ it´s summer time ٩꒰ ˘ ³˘꒱۶~♡ !! And kinda warm in Germany. But we have a lot of thunderstorms at the moment. So the weather is kinda just wähhhh~~!!! >.<;; On some days you can feel the air, I mean you can almost grab it ! It´s so sticky. I hate it, because that gives me all the time the feeling to collapse and I have so many headaches. Well, I guess I said it already a 1000 times I´m more the autumn type (´・◞◟・`)...
But because its warm I can show you some of my latest summer outfits. :+((*′艸`))+:。♡♡
So here you see some really casual outfits and some dolled up outfits.
Please let me know which one you like the most in this post. I really love to read your opinion about it. I think it helps me to improve my style. Some of you think maybe: Why writing a comment, I always write the same. The answer is it gives me motivation to keep blogging xD And I can see which Outfits work well and which ones are boring or a fail. So Im super thankful for your help.


Today's ♡Cherry Hime♡ outfit


Blouse: Gina Tricot
Cherry clip: Ebay
Chocker: Meltywish
Skirt+ Apron, Hairbow: Princess Melody
Shoes: DreamV

 On that day I met my friend Nancy. It was a lot fun and I wore a Hime outfit again. We had more or less a food date  xD Because first we went to Pizza hut and then after that we directly ate a Frozen yoghurt at TenTen♡♡♡♡
Nancy and I at the Pizza hut mirror xD!!!!!! I took a lot of selfies there I just noticed xD

Today's ♡lace girl♡ outfit

Shirt: Gina Tricot
Sunglasses: Primark
Totebag: Liz Lisa x My Melody
Leggins: Calzedonia
Shoes: Antaina
Casual work coord

Today's ♡Cosmetics passion♡ outfit

Shirt, Shoes, Skirt, Belt: Swankiss
Necklace: H&M
 I went with my hubby to the cinema. It was so much fun and he bought me ice cream. Not simple ice cream the typical cinema ice cream. Or for me it was. When I was younger my mom used to buy me this in the cinema, since then its cinema ice cream for me. I'm talking about ice konfekt  from langnese. It's so delicious.
We watched the movie Wolf creek 2 by the way. And It was ok. But the German cinema version is always cutout. And do you know how long? ? 11 minutes (☽ ̍̑⚈͜ ̍̑☾), WHYYYYYY?

Today's ♡Pinku Heart♡ outfit

Blouse: Gina Tricot
Dress: Pinkys Dream
Shoes: Swankiss
Necklace: H&M
 And look what my cutie Ina and I created the evening before.... Yeah that happens when we are together or writing on the phone with each other xD...
We are pretty sure we have the same heritage! 
You wanna meet these beautiful sisiters xD?????

Today's ♡blue sky♡ outfit

Shirt: Gina Tricot
Blouse, Headband: Primark
Leggins: Calzedonia
Shoes: Antaina
Another casual work coord

Today's ♡Cherry Nurse♡ outfit

Dress: Sourpuss
Cherry clip, Necklace, Earrings: Ebay
Shirt: Onespo
Belt: Mars
Shoes: Swankiss
Bag Primark: present from Alena/ Steamfairy
Beret: Present from Angélique  (she designed it by herself), Fanpresent

 
 
 I had a nice day with my hubby we also ate a cookie dough together!!!! I love cookie dough not as much as he loves it but I love it xD
Here three derp pictures for you, I just need to share them with you.
My face about the weather in Germany. THUNDERSTORM WHYY ARE U HERE ? ? ? ? ?
Poor luffy the titan wants to eat you! But my hubby saved him because....
He gave me a cookie dough xD !!!!




Love, and think of writing a comment xD

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home