About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

2 Friend meets ~ Japan, I´m coming ♡

Hello princesses,

First I finally booked again a flight to Tokyo with my hubby. We will be in Tokyo in November. I´m so happy and can´t wait for it...♡( ᵕ̤ૢᴗᵕ̤ૢ )♡ The best is that the cute SariMelody is also there at the same time and we are in the same hotel. I can´t wait!!!!♡♡♡  And whooppp whoooop Pastelbat is also there at this time and I hope we can meet too.
I definately will share with you my trip. Definately a lot of photos on my instagram <--- ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ ♪~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It´s time I guess for a cute random but little more private entry.
I had in the last time two awesome, no wait SUPER awesome meets with friends.
I had so much fun on both days so I want to share the pictures and outfits with you ♡ ♡꒰⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷᷄ ॢ·̫ ॢᵒ̴̶̷᷅⸝⸝꒱♡ ♡
First I met the cute Sutewi, InaDoll and Rui in Düsseldorf. We went shopping and went together to TenTen.
Ina, me, Rui and Sutewi!! I love yo uso much!!!
Ina and I  ♡♡♡Pinkx Green♡♡♡

Sutewi I got u on my picture, you can´t hide xD

And now... Sutewi and Ina took a selfie: *stole it from Sutewi´s instagram*
I took a selfie with a selfie ...

And Rui took a selfie with a selfie and a selfie xD * Picture from Rui*




Today's ''Hikapu dayo''outfit


Blouse, Shoes: Swankiss
Skirt, Bag: Primark
Beret: Present from Angélique  (she designed it by herself), Fanpresent


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ ♪~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 At the second friend date I met the cute MissNeko *We are Pinku Power*
It is always so much fun with her because we like the same things. Espescially in fashion we kinda have the same taste. I love this *^*! I adore her so much!
We also went shopping together and ate a Frozen yogurt at TenTenYogurt. I just love Frozen yogurt *^*. It was Miss Neko´s first FY, can you believe that? I was really happy she liked it a lot though.
While we ate our FY a man came and ask if he can take a picture of us. He totally liked our pink hair, we said it is ok and then he was super friendly and thanked us for the picture. After he went away we started talking again but the man came back and gave us a caramel candy he bought for us at TenTen.
That was so nice and friendly. It´s really rare that people are that friendly.  (=゚ω゚)ノ This really made my day a lot sweeter.

We both bought this lace shirt at Gina Tricot *^*
During our shopping tour MissNeko met two friends of hers. Mizuki and Angel. ^^ It was so much fun!
Well, at Starbucks I got a cup with Sailor moon but I see it as a compliment and couldn´t stop smiling about that xD





Today's ''Pinku vintage''outfit

Bag, Shoes: Swankiss
Skirt: Princess Melody
Pullover: OneSpo
Choker: Creepyyeha
Bow for my neck: La Pafait



with my Blazer. It´s from Primark
Please leave me a comment what you think of my outfit and do you want more poste like this??
Love,



SuiPrincess







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home