About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

Suimoon~ Moon Prism Makeup


Hello princesses,

how are you everyone? I´m really really super super happy!!! *can´t breath* ꒰⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷᷄ ॢ·̫ ॢᵒ̴̶̷᷅⸝⸝꒱♡
You want to know why I´m so happy?? Because one of my childhood dreams came true.
You want to know what? Of course that I married the best men in the world!
But what makes me also super happy I finally have the Sailor Moon wand. I wanted it since I´m small and never had it. Thanks to Arina (instagram) And her Blog) I have the Sailor Moon wand, she was so nice and sent me the link to it.. Omg I can´t believe it! When it arrived I ran throgh the house like a little child with it.
I ordered it from Amazon and it was really cheap. I paid for everything 21 Euro. Which is like heaven.
It arrived really quick in a couple days. And I just love it.
It´s just a little sad that it didn´t come with the silver crystal. But instead it came with 3 rings ^^.
 
It comes with two other rings. And you can switch them *^*
 

My tiny Sailor Moon Corner xD

Today's ♡ Suimoon ♡ outfit


Shirt: Hot Topic America


 Did you all watch Sailor Moon Crystal the frist two episodes? I did and yes I love, love, love it!! I dont understand all the hate. I think both animes have mistakes but together they are perfect! We should be happy to have two Animes of Sailor Moon!
well, that´s it for today
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home