About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

daily dreamland~

Hello princesses,

how are you everyone? I hope you are all alright :D Today I want to show you again my newst outfits from the last few weeks. I hope you like them or some of them.Which one is your favorite this time? Let me know in the comments. I´m always super super happy and thankful for feedback ^^. 
They are kinda mixed again because I love to try something new and I don´t like to look always the same.
So here we go, of course I wrote again where I got all my stuff from. 



Today's ''poison candy'' outfit


Thanks so much to Danchelle. I got this Dress+ Beret and purple Headbow from her *^*
Dress, Beret: Kokokim
Necklace: H&M
Cardigan: Primark
Pin: made by InaDoll



Today's ''Minty'' outfit

Shirt, Bow, Tights: Primark
Shoes, Belt: led from InaDoll
Pin: made by InaDoll
   We made a shooting for a book that day. Here's a picture behind the scenes...  xD
I will inform you when the book comes out and give you more information about it a little bit later ^^.   
OTT Lolita Sui XD

Today's ''vintage flower'' outfit

Chocker: Meltywish (review comes this week)
Skirt, Sunglasses:Primark
Croptop: Gina Tricot
Blouse: H&M
Shoes: DreamV
Pin: made by InaDoll


watched with my family a soccer Game !! (⌒▽⌒) Look what my sister did to me x"D
 

Today's ''strawberry oreo cookie'' outfit

Pullover:One spo
Skirt: H&M
Necklace: Princess Melody, pimped by me
Bag, Shoes: Primark
Socks: Bodyline
Pin: made by InaDoll
 
I met my friend Yuki that day <3<3<3 ***The Blazer is also from Primark***



Today's ''blue ocean'' outfit

Dress: H&M
Cardigan, Shoes, Necklace: Primark
Hairbow, Belt: Ma*rs
Earrings: Ebay



Today's ''cherry chapstick'' outfit

Top, Earrings, Necklace, Socks: Ebay
Skirt: H&M
Cherry Hairbows: Made by me
Pin: Vanillas Traumfabrik
Shoes: DreamV

Today's ''polkadot'' outfit

Choker: Meltywish *review comes this week*
Dress, Blouse: H&M
Shoes: DreamV
Pin: made by InaDoll






That´s it for today. Please leave me a comment.
Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home