About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

prospective kawaii leader contest// please vote now

Pic from Kawaii.i likepage

Hello princesses,

 I entered the prospective kawaii.i leader contest this week. 
Now I need your help, so could you please vote for me. It would mean so much for me ♡꒰⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷᷄ ॢ·̫ ॢᵒ̴̶̷᷅⸝⸝꒱♡ You can vote here  and   ♡ here♡
 ***please click the link, there is a vote button in the upper left corner!**** ♡♡♡♡♡ Thank you so much for your support and for the ones who already  voted  for me ♡♡♡♡♡(´-ω-`*) In the First place you can win one of the upper Outfits. 1) Ghost of Harlem 2)Kokokim 3)Swankiss 4) Golds infinity .I'm such a huge fan from the brand Swankiss and ordered already some clothes from that brand, so I try to win for this outfit. It would be such an Honor to be Chosen by Swankiss because i love their clothes :) Afterwards you can maybe become a kawaii leader. 
The deadline for the Last Vote is Sunday the 22th of June, 3:00 AM(UTC)  





Are you more the rocking type and like green?  Then you can vote for my awesome friend InaDoll.
Anyway it would be awesome if you could also vote for her Here and Here

Thank you so much again
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home