About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰เน‘❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ฯ‰•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

Review: Kinkerlitzchen~ Jewellery/Watches


Today I make a new Sponsor Review after a long time.( ^ฯ‰^ )
This time I want to show you the amazing onlineshop from my lovely friend Joey. The name of the store is "Kinkerlitzchen". <--- click me !!!
The cute shop is located in Germany and ships worldwide. She also takes coustom offers. One of my items which I show you today is a custom offer.Because I could never find it exactly how I wanted it . So I

if you want something special just contact her. ☺️She puts a lot effort in every detail of her jewellery and watches. And I directly found a lot which I want to have and I think her prices are really fair! I think its kinda hard to find cute stuff in Germany or europe. So I love to share this with you!
"Often Fandom-based, sometimes elvish, always unique" 

Here the products I want to review for you, aren´t they lovely???

 1) Sailor Moon wand chocker+ bracelet (color: white/ silver)
The chocker is really comfortable to wear and not to tight in my neck but you can make it bigger or smaller so you have the best fit for your neck.  I wore it now a couple times and it still looks like at the beginning. I know its not real silver but it didnt change the color( look at my pics I took them after wearing) I say that because usually my stuff changes the color directly <<! It is also not heavy at all, even if the wand is pretty big! That's a big plus for it!!!!  ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž 
You don´t really see it in my picture but the color of the pearls is sparkling pink *^* That is just super super cute in my opinion. And I'm totally in love with the Design! Its a must have for every Sailor Moon fan! 

 
 
 
The whole Outfit to it!
2) Harness with roses and spikes

I was looking everywhere for a pink Harness. That matches the color I wanted. It was always too light( Almuts white) or too neon. But Joey told me she can make me one in my favorite color and with all wishes. So If you want Spikes or other stuff on it( If she finds the right material) She can add it. I always wanted one with roses only. But then Joey Showed me pictures also with Spikes. And I just loved it. She really involves you into to process and holds you up to date with the item. It was really quick made I thought because its a custom item or will take time but within a few days or was ready. Its really stable and I especially love the back. Where you close it because she added a bow. That's so adorable! I paid also a really really good price for it! I'm totally in love! She also can make other stuff, this is just a example what she can make :D 

The back to close the gartner ^^ a cute ribbon!
The whole outfit!
 Thats it for today. Please check Kinkerlitzchen out you will not regret it!!!
Love you!!!
BTW this is me and the cute Joey <3<3<3<3<3
 
And write me a comment of course



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home