About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

Our new Kitty Mimi



Hello princesses,
I have some news for you. We finally got a new kitty.  To answer the question first. What is with Himena and Church? Church and Himena didnt live at our place :( unfortunately. But they are totally fine and in very good hands. They live at my friend Binh´s place together.
And he is super lovely to them. The reason was, that we needed the appartment we live in right now, but the owner (landloard) was stricly against cats. Especially two.
We tried it so hard. 
But now she changed for some reason her opinion that we can have one. (after like 2 years) >.<
She said from the beginning ''maybe'' one time , we can have one. She said she had very bad experiences. And I´m sure I could take one but we couldn´t split Himena and Church. They love each other so much.
But I still visit them if I can with my husband because we love them, more then words can say.
I was playing a while with the idea of a new cat but, well I don´t or couldn't just replace them right away. It doesn´t work like that. And still I always want to call my new cat: Himena.
But we decided and found a super pretty and lovely lady. Her name is Miho or short MiMi( thats how we call her). I never saw such a cuddle monster cat ever. She is amazing!
We really want to try to get another one for her. A little friend, and well we plan on moving so we look that we can have two kitty's in our new place. 
Well, now to my cutie. I named her after my Swankiss idol Miho/ Mimi. Because there is already a Himena. But the first idea was to call her Himena *^*.
She is a persian lady and around 12 weeks old.


Today's outfit Mimi


so many beauties

Face twins!!!


Please write me a comment.
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home