About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

London day 2/ Part 2

Hello princesses,
omg I'm really making a blogpost from April xD !! But I need need need to post these awesome pictures from my london trip here.
It was so awesome to spend 4 days with my family and my love in London!
And I love London! Can´t wait to see it again!
After we visited Camden town, you remember my Blogpost
We visited the Disney store and the M&M store and also China town.
I was really happy my mom and my dad were there with us, because they showed us everything.
My tired sisters in the train! Aren´t they pretty? Both of them!
On the way to the Disneystore I spotted a TOPSHOP!!! JEEEEZZZ !!! NOSEBLEED!!!!!
I really guess for some of you a ''Disneystore'' is nothing special anymore. For me it is, because we don´t have one in Germany, or around where I live! And that is so depressing. Because I´m a huge disney fan ever since I was a little Sui! So I took pictures of course. 
TSUUUUUM TSUUUUUMMM! Do you also collect them?
Cinder.....
...ella!!!!
And of course pictures from the M&M Store and China town <3
''Husband in the Background xD'' such a photobomber

China town :

Dancing Panda in Chinatown xD
 We also watched Picadilly circus but I forgot to take pictures <.< !
But in the evening we made some sightseeing, like every tourist has to!
I´m so happy I saw all of this with my own eyes finally
Omg its BIG BEN!


And the London eye

If I´m right here you can visit the crown jewels, the british monarchy
And the Towerbridge

Today's outfit


Poncho, scarf:Primark
Pullover:H&M
Bag:Swankiss
Shoes:Monki
Soon I'll post my next Blogpost about London, day 3. I Hope you read again.
Please write me a comment.
Did you ever visit London?
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home