About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

Japan Day 9 and 10

Hello princesses,
Finally a new Japan post. Or is that to boring for you? I mean it's been a while since I was in Japan.
But we definately want to buy this year a new PC so I can blog more often and want to start a complete new Youtube ^^. Thank you for the ones who still visit my blog always,and to those who write comments. That means a lot to me. I try my best to update you on Facebook and Instagram. Well, its hard without a working PC.
Just to turn this on and write this text I needed 3 hours. <...<. It always shuts off.
So My Day 09 in Japan was the cafe day. We went first to the PomPomPurin Sanrio Cafe in Harajuku. We tried it but it was way to full. So we  went again in the moring hehehe!
I love Sanrio so I needed to go in this cafe. And it was cute as sugar.
We had to wait for around 2 hours though. But it was well worth the wait.
She was also waiting and I used the chance to take a picture with her. I just love japanese fashion *^*
Waiting, waiting waiting....
The menu omg *O*
I took some pictures inside. And I´m so happy to see them now.

My hub on the phone, I guess instagram?? xD
This was in front of the cafe. A servicegirl took a picture of us.
And inside the cafe *^*
My hubbys food. It was delicious *^*
My food only sweets xD
Even the lamps were super cute T^T

 After the cafe we went a little bit to Harajuku and bumped into xx_merumo_xx and cunchunxx. I was super happy to see them. Because I follow them on istagram and saw them a lot in the Kera magazine *^*. This fan moment *!!!!!!!* exploding with excitement 

In the evening we went back to Shibuya to check the Alice in wonderland  cafe out.
I just love cafes I wish we would visit more. But well time is of the essence xD.
I was already in an Alice in wonderland cafe a few years before but it wasn´t this one. ^^

with our cocktails ^^
I found the white rabbit but it had no time :D And that's my salad
My hubbys food. Rice with egg ^^
This was the menu *^*
Alice *^*
Best dessert I´ve ever ate!! It was so good!!!
No time, No time,,, No TIME!!



 Day 10)
On this day my biggest dream came true. I met the awesome Saaya. She is the producer and Model from Swankiss. I couldn´t believe my luck. I seriously started crying and almost broke together. It was way too much feelings for me. Saaya was super nice. She directly knew who I am and was super happy. She really tried to speak with me a lot. I just wish I spoke japanese!!!!!
But anyway it was one of the best days of my life. And it was also my hubbys birthday. But he went with me to the meet. And we decided to celebrate his birthday then on the next day, and made just a day for him. I can´t believie he did this for me.
He was holding me the whole time and super worried because I was so excited to meet Saaya. I love you!!!She was at a small Outlet sale for Swankiss. called Dinos.
So you could buy there some stuff from Swankiss cheaper.

 I also got a signature from her *1* kyaaaaa
From my 3 idols, but I forgot Mimi ;___; Baka Sui!!!!!!



My buys
I love you!!!! SOOOOO MUCH BABY
 Thats it for today. I would be super happy if you write me a comment ^^
Kissu

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home