About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

Latest outfits~ My pink Dreamland

Hello princesses,

sooo~ Here we go I want to show you in this post again some of my latest outfits.
I tried something new out again. At the moment I like to experiment a little :3 like always I wrote where I got all my stuff from (the brands of every single item).
Which outfit do you like the most?? I would love to hear your honest opinions. Please write me under this post a comment and tell me <3<3<3<3<3



Today's ''Pin up inspired'' outfit


Blouse: Primark
Skirt: Online store: moooh!!!
Hairclips: Present from Inadoll <3 *Brand: Roxiesweetheart UK*
Button: Made by Inadoll
Shoes: Baby the stars shine bright
Bag: My Melody, bought at Spreepicky
Bonus picture with my cutie Rieke <3<3<3<3<3


Today's ''natural Princess'' outfit

Dress, Usamimi, Hairbow: Princess Melody
Mules: DreamV
Necklace: Offbrand, bought on Ebay
* Himena inspired picture *

Today's ''Bridemaid''outfit

Dress: Ebay
Hair accessories: Handmade by my friend Svenja
Shoes: DreamV
Cardigan: Offbrand                          *this outfit was for a Wedding, and I was one of the bridemaids*



Today's ''Bubblegum'' outfit

Dress: Ma*rs
Cardigan: Princess Melody
Shoes: Antaina



Today's ''Maid princess'' outfit

Dress, Pullover: Onespo
Necklace: Princess Melody, but I pimped it a bit for this coord
Hairbow: Tralala
Shoes: Primark

Bonus pictures with my cutie Joey <3<3<3 We had such a fun day <3<3<3<3<3

stupid light <...<

Today's ''Lazy berry'' outfit

Babydoll: Princess Melody
Undertop: Gina Tricot
Leggings: Calzedonia
Shoes: Antaina
Necklace: Ma*rs
Cadrigan: Baby the stars shine bright




Today's ''hayashida saaya inspired'' outfit

Dress: One Spo
Leggings: Calzedonia
Cardigan: Baby the stars shine bright
Shoes: DreamV
Cherry Necklace: La Pafait
Pon Pon Earring (Phoneplug): Claires
Button: Made by Ina Doll
Again some bonus pictures, I spent that day with my hubby in the park and we made a picnic. <3



That´s it for today <3
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home