About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

Pinku twin power~

Hello princesses,

How are you everyone?? I hope everything is fine with you.
It´s again time for a random picture post of the pinku power girls. Do you know who I mean?
I met my good friend MissNeko again. Do you remember our last meet?
We took some random pictures and I hope you like them. As you can see in the pics we also had the same hair and it wasn´t even planned xD. That´s fate :3 I always really enjoy our meets a lot.
It´s so amazing that we can seriously talk for more then 8 hours straight, without any break x'''D.
After that day my throat kinda hurt from talking, but it was worth it xD.
But I only can say a BIIIGGG Thank you to MissNeko for that awesome day. 

It was so super windy again in Germany >~<


Derpy chan <3<3<3
Chuuuuuu~

Today's strawberry kiss outfit


Dress+ Hairbow: Princess Melody
Choker: Ruby Rose
Shoes: DreamV 
Cardigan: offbrand (bought in Japan)


I would love to read some of your thoughts about this post. Do you like posts like this? Or is it too boring for you? Just let me know <3
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home