About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

We did it!!!! dyed my hair pink

Hello princesses,

As you can read it already in the title of this blogpost ''We did it!!!! Dyed my hair pink''.
I finally had the courage to dye my hair pink. I´m was thinking of this well sence,... 2011?
Last year I decided to dye my hairtips pink with Ina you remember?
But I always wanted to have full light pink hair it was always a small dream for me but I always thought: What is with my job? What if it looks dumb on me? Maybe I have not the face for it....
But then my friend Canykittenz and her fiance changed my hair color with a PC Prgramm into pink so that I can actually see how it will look on me...
And I loved it so much that this was my goal! So I asked my boss and he said he had no problem with it (pls don´t ask where I work , that´s private stuff ^^'')
But also if my Boss wouldn´t allow me it, I would do it anyway. Then I would start wearing a wig at work all the time ^^''.
So, I asked my beloved friend InaDoll if she would help me with this, because she had her hair green for a year and did all by herself. I was so glad that she directly said yes.  So we planned together for a date to dye it ~♥~
I also got a lot of tipps how to get it nice light pink from the cute MissNeko and other really good friends. Thanks so so so much for this *^*!!
So, but to the day when we dyed it I went to Ina´s place. I needed for my whole hair 4 packages of bleach from syoss to get it blonde. As light as you can get it, better is the result in the end. Then I needed 3 bottles directions (De La riche). I mixed 50/50 carnadion pink and flamingo pink and a tiny bit of purle (for my hair+ clip in extensions, after I redyed it I only needed for my hair 1 bottle of directions, of course also mixed). And I needed the first time 4 bottles of conditioner to mix it with.
The mess...... I´m sooo sorrryyy >..<
Me with the bleach in my hair..
~♥~The pink mixture ~♥~



~♥~The result~♥~



there where still blonde spots in my hair and for example in the bang where some lighter spots so  waited a week and dyed it again at home. I wanted to give my hair a small break ^^.
But after the week, when I dyed it again with directions it looked so perfect *^*!!!!!!
Here the results and my first Pink Princess outfit.


Today's ''Pink princess Bunny''outfit


And at the end two pictures with my beloved friends Yuki and Ina which I met at the last weekend. *°*


What do you think about my pink hair?? Do you like it or you think the blonde was better??Leave a comment under my blog to let me know ^^
Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home