About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

A Day in New York city// Madame Tussauds// Meet the Designer Creepyyeha// Part 2

Hello princesses,
How are you? I hope you all are allright. :D
Here is finally my second post from our New York city trip. If you missed my first post then check it here <--- ^/////////////^
After we strolled a little through the stores in New York city(Time square) we went to the Brighton Park. This was the station our Bus dropped us. I really wanted to visit that small Park, because there was already a small Christmas market and a ice skating rink, which looks just like in the movies. I mean in the love movies, where there is always a couple they fall in love in New York city and they met at the ice skating rink. It was so perfect *romatic mode on*.

Babe and me in frot of the ice skating rink *^* ~nawwwwww. It was....
... Something perfect<3<3<3<3
On the christmas market they sold this second hand Chanel necklace *^*!! Isn´t it perfect ??? *^*
In a small suvenier store I found this New York Mets bat. I needed to make a picture with them. Reason :I´m a huge "King of queens" fan and Douglas (one of the main characters) is a huge fan of the legendary New York Mets *^* !!!!!
 After we saw everything there we went back to the time sqare and discovered a Madame Tussauds.
So we decided to go in it. I was myself in a Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas but this was before I started blogging (I gues it was in the year 2009) and I love Madame Tussauds. It´s kinda creepy when you come in the room and the half of the people there are real and the other half is wax. Sometimes you can´t see the diffrence... were you ever in a Madame Tussauds? You liked it?
Madame Tussauds <3<3<3<3<3
Nawwwww~~ Fangirl Heart attack !!! It was Edward !!!!! He is so tall O.o
Marilyn monroe <3<3<3<3 I took this picture for my mom because she is a huge fan of her.
Jeeezzzzz, Dracula got me.... I´m a Edward now :P
x'''''''D I prefer the left side :P
He looked so so cool *1* The Hulk <3
Sui and the Gaga <3
And my idol Katy Perry *^*. But I was kinda dissaponted because she looks nothing like Katy Perry T^T or what do you think?
After this awesome day we met the Designer Lisa Leung aka Creepyyeha in front of the Disney Store.
I was so so nervous because I´m a big fan of her and she is a big inspiration for me.
And I can´t believe she met me *^*. We planned to meet for a long time and finally finally it happend.
She was super super friendly and soooo pretty even more pretty then on her pictures if this is even possible. She made me also a small present ~kyaaaaaaa <3<3<3<3<3 *nosebleed*



She gave me this poop charm as a present xD!!! Isn´t that cute from her?
Also some pictures at Nighttime <3
It looks so awesome right?

I hope you enjoyed my posts from New York city.
It was a really awesome adventure and I´m so happy that we visited NYC, it was a awesome experience.
Please leave me a comment.

Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home