About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

More Princess outifts for you// New My Melody and Ma*rs stuff ~

Hello princesses,

I collected some outfits for you which I wanted to share with you.
But first thank you so much for all your comments under my last Outfit post.
It´s awesome to get so much feedback from you, so I can imporve my style more and more.
Here I want to show you six new Outfits from the last few weeks. I hope you also give me feedback. Which is your favorite one? 




Today's "black lamb"outfit


Hat, Necklace: Princess Melody
*Ribbon on the hat: present from Sian*
Coat: Sheinside
Shoes, Big Bag, small Bag: My Melody
Leggins: Calzedonia






Today's "black ribbon"outfit *Himena inspired*

Black Hairband, Necklace: Ebay
Dress: Ma*rs
Bag: My Melody
Leggins: Calzedonia
Shoes: Liz Lisa
Cardigan: Btssb





Today's "Princess Moe"

Hairbow, Charm-Plush: My Melody
Babydoll, Necklace, Bolero: Princess Melody
Skirt: Offbrand
Boots: La Pafait






Today's "-fluffy Princess"

Black hoodie-scarf (fake fur) : Monki
Dress, Necklace, Hairbow: Princess Melody
Bag: My Melody
Leggins: Calzedonia
Cardigan: H&M
Doll in the Background: Ina, Wonderland gone mad :P 





Today's "Snowflake"

Bow, Dress : La Pafait 
Necklace, Bolero: Jesus Diamante
Bag, Shoes: My Melody
socks: Hello Kitty
***Boots: Lend from Yuki***
Outdoor <3



Today's "forgotten dream"

Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Hairbow: Ebay- Killerkirsche
Dress: Ma*rs
Shoes: Antaina

Bag: Primark
Leggins: Calzedonia
Cardigan: Baby the stars shine bright

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So~then I also have some new stuff which I really want to show you.
I found a really cute My Melody hat on our Christmas market in Wuppertal. I was so suprised to find something from My Melody in Germany because usually you only can buy Hello Kitty stuff.
I really like this hat its so cute. My hubby also bought me there a Gingerbread Heart with "My sweet Princess". That´s so so so so awesome from him. I can´t eat that heart, also when I love Gingerbread T^T

Then I also bought the Ageha Number 11,12/2013 and 01/2014 in Düsseldorf.  + I found some super cute jewelry at H&M



I also got my new Ma*rs dress which I order with the help from Gorgeous Barbie.
The service from Gorgeous Barbie is really good, I only can reccomend it to everyone.
I´m really in love with this dress, it looks so awesome (So You see I directly tried two new Outfits with it) 

Then I ordered some stuff from Ebay, and I´m really glad everything arrived safe *^*

First my giant Bow Headband <3
My new My Melody plush jacket. It is so warm *^* I´m so happy I got it.
And I got the new My Melody bag. From the new My Melody Rose collection. If you want to check out the collection you can do it here.
I love all the stuff from the new Collection but my favorite ones are these:

Pictures from the Sanrio webstore
I also got two small presents *^*




SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home