About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Meeting Jana in Düsseldorf: Himepower [ picture heavy ]


Hello princesses,
today I met Jana in Düsseldorf. She is a sweet Hime from Dresden and wears Lolita, too ^----^. This weekend she was in NRW to meet her friends.
She bought a Ma*rs pullover from me, so we met in Düsseldorf to save shipping ^--^. 
It was a very funny day. I met her, and Alex (a good friend of her) in Düsseldorf in the after noon with Binh. Then we went to the Ocs and guess what .. we took Purikura XD
Holy shit, I can live there, as often as I'm there XD!!!! 
My most favorite Puri ever *O*:
 
Here our Purikura and some pictures which Binh took.


Chuuu~ XD
Together <3 I love her Tralala outfit soo much <3



Then we went a little bit through Düsseldorf to some asia supermarkets. 
We found a lot of sweets *yummy* 


I´m so in love with this picture, she looks so beautiful..

cute sweet thingies ...

Hello Kitty Bonbons ^^
  I bought these sweets:

After that we went to Takumi. Takumi is the best Japanese restaurant in Düsseldorf in my opinion. I love it. 
Jana and Alex haven't tried it before ...
But they like it now XDD. 
We had todays Ramen set. Soo good ~ ! I want it again. 


Look this is Jana's super cute Baby the stars shine bright purse*O*



Then we all went to the central station. 
In front of the central station was a mini christmas market *O* !!!
I bought a apple with white chocolate and Jana strawberries with chocolate *O* 
We were thrilled by one of the booths.. look the pictures XDD 
Thanks for this beautiful day, Jana, I hope we can meet more often *O* <3

happy and then...
..sad ..the food was gone ....
Alex, Jana and in front of a booth*O*

 In the central station I met a lot of people that I know ^----^.
For example I met Johanna and we talked a little bit. 

Johanna and me <3
Maybe we will have a date for next week ^----^<333.
Ohh yes, and I  bought a small bracelet from Six with Jana and Johanna.
It cost 7 euro >...< but It fits perfectly to my necklace which Sian sent me a few months ago...




Today something has arrived at my home.
I traded my older Glamorous Jane Op with Simona (<--- click<3) against a DreamV dress.
I like it very much. It´s simple and in Agejo style. 
To my suprise, a drawing of me was inside the package. Sooo cutteeee.
Thanks sooo much <3333



Finally, here my outfit for today:
Dress: Stella (one of my favorite dresses ever)
Cardigan: DreamV
Boots: Street
Coat, Bag: Ma*rs
Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Hairbow: Tralala


Okay enough picture spam...

sorry for soo many pictures, but they I really couldn't choose between which one not to use >-----< !!!
Bye Bye
SuiPrincess 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home