About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

1st Advent // My stepdad's Birthday Party


Hello princesses,

today was the small birthday party from my dad. My gradma, grandpa, uncle, aunt and cousin were there, too. 
We were the first guests at around 3 pm*haha* !!!
Normally we are the ones who are late XD. 
Then we waited for the others and had cake - and after a small break, dinner together. My mum cooked Spaghetti Bolognese. 
My two sisters and Maddy's boyfriend ^^
Ghost picXD
Maddy and me 
Cheese cake *O*
My parents ^^
Choco- Cherry cake ^^

Maddys cute christmas tree. She made one in her room ^---^.
XDDD This was taken in Maddy's room, too. XDD my face!!!
Awwwww~ I want it !!This is Maddys plush pig !!!!It´s soooo big and damn cute !
Later in the evening I found a super cute App from My Melody *O*!!
It costs 79 cents but it's soo sweet, I just had to buy it.
Here a picture I took with the App.
My sister and Me *O*
Here my outfit: (normal coord.)
Pullover: H&M
Skirt: Kult
Tights: H&M
Overknees: Ebay
Necklace: New Yorker
Boots: Tao Bao
Bag: Cat Walk 
 

Normal hair ^-^

 I wish you all a very good 1st Advent. 
^---^ I can´t belive it's christmas in three weeks! Have you already bought all your christmas presents?? I´m haven't XD


That's is for today!
Byee Byee~
SuiPrincess ^^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home