About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

May chans Birthday Party // Dortmund Christmas market



Hello princesses,
yesterday was May chans bithday party. 
We met at Dortmund central station first, because we wanted to visit the christmas market and some shops in dortmund ^---^<3.
Here are some funny pictures for you XD
May with one of her birthday presents *v* !A new scarf <3


Big Santa claus^^

Biggest chritmas tree in Germany ^^.
It was soo full in the city O.o

yeahh our new bags *O*!!!
Cute Nina and Svenja <33Awwww<3
XDDD Nina, Ina, May and me
XDDDD (Ina and May )
 After we saw everything we wanted, we went back to May's home. 
She made gorgeous food for us ^---^. Thank you honey, for that wonderful evening.
We had so much fun and laughed, ate and talked so much !
Here more pictures ^----^
The food <333
Anh Binh, Jens and Honey

Jessy and me, XDD my face-- fail !!!


May chan and me <3333

All together <3
Jessy and Nina


I want to show you what I bought in a cute accessories store in Dortmund called "Cat Walk". It´s May´s favorite store *O* and I´m so in love with it ,too. 
Here my buys:
My new bag <3 Himena chan has a similar one XD

Princess hairband
ribbon earrings
Teddy bow necklace
Ribbon bracelet *O*
 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Oh before I forgot, yesterday was our half-anniversary. Now we've been in a relationship for 3,5 years.♡♡♡ ^v^♡♡♡
And I love my honey more and more.. ♡♡♡'(*゚▽゚*)'♡♡♡
He bought pink roses for me yesterday  ^----^, my favorite flowers ^^.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
And finally my outfit:
Cardigan, Top, Coat: Ma*rs
Bag: Golds infinity
Skirt: Kult
Tights: H&M
Boots: Street
Overknee socks: Ebay
Hairbow: SBY





Okay enough for today
Love you

SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home